Conta Blending system has replaced completely the conventional blenders like 'V' shape / Double cone or Ribbon type. It is a latest cGMP concept with an emphasis on the dust free transfer of powders and granules at different stages from sizing / dispensing to compression / filing of Tablets or Capsules.
Conta Blender has a flexibility of Batch Volume. Varying size of containers can be mounted on a drive console which is equipped which clamping cage. Batch size variation achievable in 500 Kg. Model for example, is from 75 Kg. to 500 Kg. using two different sizes of containers. The mixing efficiency is better than the other type of tumbling blenders like Double Cone, 'V' or Octa as they rotate in a diagonal and in a eccentric plane. It shuffles the product intimately resulting in homogeneous blend within 5-20 min.
- 0° stopping for easy docking and undocking of the bin.
- A suitable fencing around the cage with an entry point for the bin on detachable trolley. Limit switch on entry door to prevent the accidental operation of the cage.
- Flexibility of accepting variable bin sizes providing wide range of batch volumes.
- CGMP construction with cladded polished S. S. sheets.
- The charging hole with cover is provided on top with quick opening and closing arrangement with dust proof joints for particle free transfer.
- Built-in Butterfly valve (150 mm dia) at the bottom suitable for discharge.
- Suitable leak proof vent on top.
- Highly effective for low volume active blending with as low as 1 % active.
- Processing of different sizes of production batches in single equipment with scale up data.